FX Invest Middle East
FX Week is proud to announce that FX Invest Middle East will be returning for the 3rd annual conference on October 1st and is moving back to Dubai.
With volumes and volatility finally making a return to the FX marketplace, 2013 is proving an exciting time to be involved in the world of currencies. FX Invest Middle East is the premier congress for FX investors across the Middle East and as such brings together the region's leading practitioners for a day of networking and critical discussion.
We look forward to welcoming you into the Middle Eastern FX community this October!
Featuring 2013 speakers:
Dr Robert Hillman,
Partner, Head of Research,
SYSTEMATIC TRADING LLP
Head of FX Desk,
Treasury Risk Management,
- Francisco Quintana, Senior Economist, ASIYA INVESTMENTS
- Akber Khan, Director, Asset Management, Al RAYAN INVESTMENT
- Anil Dudani, Head of Treasury, DRAGON OIL
- Jawad Mian, Founder & CIO, TGSF ADVISORS
- Abdullah Al Durdunji, Chief Treasury Officer, ABU DHABI FUND FOR DEVELOPMENT
- Biswajit Dasgupta, Executive Director - Treasury, INVEST AD
- Imad Abukhlal, Senior Executive Officer, WESTERN ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Qutaiba Hawamdeh, Head of MENA Asset Management, AB INVEST
...and many more!
What last year's attendees have to say about FX Invest Middle East conference:
‘The value of a conference for me is dependent on the relevance of the agenda, the quality of the speakers and the opportunities to network. This conference provided all three.'
-Mark Hanney, CEO, VALBURY CAPITAL
‘Excellent opportunity for networking and exchanging ideas on FX with experts from the region and around the globe.'
-Farid Metwaly, CEO, GREENWICH INVESTMENTS
‘I enjoyed the conference. The program was well organized and a lot of topics were discussed. A good opportunity to network and exchange experiences.'
-Helie d'Hautefort, President, OVERLAY ASSET MANAGEMENT